‘The only thing constant in life is change’ François de la Rochefoucauld
What a big year 2014 has been! It feels like there has been more turmoil and change in the world this year than other recent years. We’ve had more than our fair share of wars, conflict, and disasters both man-made and natural.
We’ve also had an increasing recognition of the importance of global warming and climate change as well as the ever-present challenges of job security and financial pressures as we try to provide for our families and maintain some semblance of work/life balance.
As a final sign off to the year of 2014 I thought it would be good to share the 10 most read and shared posts of this year in rank order – seems to make sense of the year we have had. Click the links below to check out what members of The Stress Surfer community found most helpful!
1. The 4 Elements: Living In Balance
2. Natural Disasters – Staying in Balance
3. Anger & Aggression: First Aid
4. Mid-Life Freedom Fighters: Overcome Your Mid-Life Crisis
5. Horrible Bosses: Workplace Survival Strategies
6. Your Waves of Life: Mountains vs Molehills?
7. Workplace Politics: Toxic Cultures & Cures
8. Conflict: Overcome The 3 Unhealthy Approaches
9. Anxiety: Wipeouts & Recovery
10. Legal Issues & Stress: Uncertainty & Injustice
Let’s hope 2015 will be a gentler and kinder year for us all. The Chinese zodiac indicates 2015 will be the year of the ‘Sheep’ with promises of more harmonious relationships and prosperity – a much needed change for us all!
Ride the Waves of Life!
The Stress Surfer
READ THE BOOK! If you liked this Article then read “RIde The Waves of Life Without The Stress’ by Dr Pete!
Sign up NOW to receive another FREE article each week!